Sunday, December 26, 2010

A look back

Everywhere you look this week in the papers, on news shows, and the radio there are recaps of 2010. At the risk of being cliche I thought I would give you a quick look back at a few of my favorite projects over the past year. Here we go...

This year I create a series of covers for the Eugene Weekly's quarterly food guide. Todd Cooper, the art director at EW was great to work and I had a lot of freedom to develop some fun ideas.


The Southern Foodways Alliance commissioned me to create this unique illo. for stickers used at their 13th annual symposium in Oxford, Mississippi.





At the beginning of the year I created a set of illos. for the Science Factory Children's Museum. These sea creatures from the Pacific were reproduced as large cut out wall graphics and the rectangular piece is a 4'X10' mural.



In February of 2010 I won Strathmore's illustration competition, 'How Do You See Green'. These drawing pads displaying my winning illo. are out in stores nationwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment