Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Quack Quack Quack

A few weeks ago I participated in the two day 'Tools of the Trade' Show at the University of Oregon student stores. The Creative Duck at the UofO is heaven for a paper junkie, such as myself! They keep an amazing stock of hundreds of handmade and beautifully crafted papers, so I was beyond excited to have the chance to be a part of this annual event. At the show I had the opportunity to hang out with the Strathmore reps while demoing my cut paper technique, showing off my Strathmore drawing pad, and meeting a ton of local artists and students! It was a great event that I am so glad I had the opportunity to be a part of this year.




I have to throw in a little GO DUCKS! after Saturday's game. Don't worry Tar Heels...I still bleed Carolina blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment