Thursday, July 25, 2013

Promos, Promos, Promos!

It's that time of the year again...promo time! It's a time consuming process but I actually love illustrating, designing and addressing new promos.  It makes me feel a little bit closer to all those AD's, designers and Creative Directors that can seems so far away while work remotely.  I usually try to send out a new promo 3 or 4 times each year and this round I'm trying something new.  
It's easy to do a mass mailing and hit 500+ contacts with one illustration but when you are sending to AD's in multiple markets usually only half...or less than half are actually going to be interested in the subject matter. So, for this round of promos I'm targeting 3 different markets and hopefully relating directly to each of my target audiences....guess we'll find out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment